Do you want to improve your website ranking? Top ranking in Google is a signal of your website’s success. According to a survey, a website that ranks on Google’s first page receives 90% of its traffic.
In this article, we will be talking about 10 things to do to improve Google search ranking for your blog or website. You cannot buy rankings for your website, but there are some strategies that help to get top rank in Google search. Today, Webree Digito is going to share strategies in order to make your website get ranked easily on Google SERP.
Before coming on to strategies let us discuss –
why the ranking of blogs or website is important?
The answer to this question is ranking on top search engines will give priority and ultimately helps in gaining organic traffic to our website. In this way, the website also gets noticed and earns well if it is a blog.
Here are 10 things you can do to improve or gain ranking on Google by planning effective seo strategy
- Regular – if you are a blogger, then regularly update or post your content. Posting regularly on daily basis will help in fast indexing of posts and gaining traffic.
- Uniqueness – if you want success in your blog post and website you must post unique content. As we already heard “content is king”, it must be unique, useful, and easy to understand.
- Post must have a unique title with a suitable heading and subheadings.
- Add links to other blogs of your website in the post.
- Sharing of posts on social media plays a very crucial role, in this way you will receive a high-quality backlink. Various social media platforms are-
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc
- Review and analyze your website on daily basis. Go and check for Google search console, Google analytics, etc.
- Making videos related to your post is very useful in engaging the audience with your post as well as helps in a better understanding of it.
- Commenting on famous high-quality blogs will give our backlink and helps in easily ranking of your blog.
- Using ALT tag in images will make your images get noticed easily and help in getting indexing.
- Always check permalink before publishing posts.
In this way, you can easily make your blog or website get indexed easily on search engines. Hope we come across your mind. Please do share this blog if you like it.